Traders International.I am pissed with Traders International, well I should say I am pissed with myself.

I join on my free will on January this year lured by the promises of easy money. There is no easy money especially in trading. The system does not work. The live trading results published on the web site are inaccurate (I have got a prove) in case of so called "24/5" room.

The moderator in the "pro room " makes discretionary calls and not follow "Traders International" methodology". I do not believe the whole think is worth the money. If you are in Australia please remember about time difference between down under and USA. They tell you can make money trading 1 hour a day – I do not think so.

Ask them about trial even payed trial. They will probably tell that you have to learn the system first to be able to follow but as I mentioned in pro room there is no objective system. Ask them about the trading plan and carefully examine the exit criteria. The moderator in "24/5 room Rich Malcolm in mot a trader.

He can not make a decision, especially about exit.

He is full of "ifs, buts, maybes".In my opinion it is much better, and cheaper to by Esignal Advance Get software.

Had an Experience with Traders International?

Comments

Does Lachy trade live ?nop because he is a crook and have him to show one week only of successful trading of his bank account.

he wont trade live .he told me this in person.

Palmdale, California, United States #712461

Lachy tell you what you want hear and sale you dreams but keep stealing you money . thief mother ***.him and his shity Platinum class

every body if TI really good which is notas far I saw there room if they have a good St they should let new traders get in the room and watch whats the room make which nothing or minus most of day , they lie and take your money and make you lose even more money specially the AUS room with that sick Lachy

I am attending the webbinars of Traders International. I m kind of convinced with their approach of business. would any body advise me not to join them?My e-mail is afzalkhan341@hotmail.com

Traders International are only 'analysts' and only 'marketers' who sell indicator-based systems using 'hyped' returns but provide no 'hard evidence' to back it up.They use facebook/twitter to market what others are saying 'but' they avoid/never talk about their own personal trading - because it does not exist.

I personally have asked the hard questions which keep getting ignored. The CEO Afshin, Lachlan Elsworth and staff at Traders International do not all trade what they teach/preach with their own 'personal' money. They ‘use/steal’ ideas/screen shots from their members/other traders, see what's working at the time, and then come up with systems and they take the credit for it. The moderators ‘live’ trade using a 'test' account, however, none of them trade with their own personal money on what they teach.

Traders International do not 'walk the talk'. Do not believe the hype - ask the two most important questions you can ever ask anyone who makes 'bold' statements about returns and/or tries to sell you a product - Q1. do they actually trade what they preach? Q2.

if yes, ask them to show you the evidence of all their trade’s 'screen shots' and their personal 'live account statements' to confirm their ‘so-called’ returns? If they do not show you this – ‘walk away’ and save your hard earned money to learn from someone who actually does walk the talk and can 'show' you the evidence to backup their 'hyped' returns! I have been...

All indicators ‘lag’ and there is ‘no’ consistency in profit returns over the ‘long term’ when trading off indicators – I know this because I have been backtesting for ‘five’ years trying all sorts of indicators. ‘Price action’ alone is ‘king’ – when you know how to read price action ‘only’ – then you will start to trade successfully and will ‘never’ need to use any indicators again! Stay ‘away’ from Traders International.

There are better trading education companies out there who charge a lot 'less' and also do ‘not’ charge for access to their trading rooms.Do your ‘thorough’ due diligence before parting with your ‘hard-earned’ money!

DO NOT waste your time and hard earned money on this site. One so called "moderator" cleans office building part time and another is a college student studying business, but calls the overnight trades from Europe. They MAINLY called "DS" signal trades, which is simply a slow stochastic divergence setting of around 5-3-3. They offer NO FREE TRIAL and say their signals are "proprietary", and will not divulge the settings. You have to LEASE indicators from them for another fee $49-$99, depending on your trading platform. Their other proprietary "signal" was simply a continuation, or bounce, off their (again proprietary) "T-Wave" , which is basically just simple EMA settings of 10 and 20.

The chat dialogue itself is closed so you can not see other chatters messages, believe me you wouldn't want to. The room moderators only trade in SIM and do not risk one cent of their own money.

They do not teach anything in this room, you just sit there and wait

for a signal to form. Most are for a minimal gain, 1-2 ticks, or a

full stop-out of 6 ticks. Most professionals prey on people who take

trades like these.

Hitting yourself in the head repeatedly with a hammer would be less

painful then shelling out $7,500 or more for this garbage room.

#207757

the guy that does the trade of the day is simming.

the 7k fee is a total ripoff...most of its basic technical analysis/MM.

Kazden is/was a nut case,Rich couldnt trade out of a wet paper bag. They want 7k and 3oo dollars a day for this?

I feel sorry for the Aussie ppl...data issues/time issues.

In the age of Madoff/housing crisis/ Enron the thieves just keep on coming.

lachlan
#194803

Hi all, I hope that you are well.I am the Senior Trader for Traders International (Australia) and I was sent this site be a close friend.

A lot of comment here is regarding the previous management team and trading style, not the new one! The company, and its technique, has changed dramatically over the past twelve months, and the trading rooms are now available (in South East Asia) as a free trial, so you get to test the strategy in a live market prior to spending a cent. Big changes made by the Aussie team are set to address all of the above concerns. If you are a past or possible member, call the Aussie office and arrange a free trial, its FREE!

Number is +61 7 5451 1194.

Have a great trading day!Lachlan Elsworth.

i have done well over a 1mm trades in the ES and I KNOW platforms and i saw their site and its on the re-play its totally FAKE!!!!!!! anyone tht buys this withoput seeing a REAL audit is a sucker! and deserves to LOSE all their $$$ lol

I am not a TI member but am interested in becoming one. By attending their live trade presentation a few times, I must say that it cannot be faked. The ticker and range that they are trading on the sessions are exactly what is shown on the live market on S&P. I am curious on why one comment said it is "simulated". Besides, they would be shut down by now particularly by some of those very rigid countries. Besides, their trading room is live 21 hours per day. How would that be faked once somebody sign up and would attend for 21 hours, if you have the energy? I am asking this honest question because some of those negative comments do not seem credible?

I was on their e-mini session about 3 times, one day they did not have a good day and they agreed as so. One day, they capture profit in 15 minutes. I was in their FX session only once but their results are posted day by day. Again, how can somebody make false results given so many people are in their trading room?

Of course, maybe this is a "pissedconsumer" site so it may not attract the real members who are happy but I hope somebody give clarification.

Thanks.